Support Dance in Houston
Uptown Dance Company is a non-profit agency under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Since its inception, Uptown Dance Company has provided full and partial dance scholarships to many young dancers to receive dance training at Uptown Dance Centre. Your donations to UDC and our Scholarship Fund make it possible for all children to experience their dream of making dance a part of their lives, regardless of their means.
You can become a supporter of Uptown Dance Company by one of the following options:
- Clicking the Donate button below and donate securely via PayPal (PayPal account not required)
- Calling us at 713-686-0334 and donate via credit card
- Downloading and filling out this form: Share the Joy of Dance Sponsorship. You can email us the form at email@example.com or mail it to Uptown Dance Company, 7417 Shadyvilla Lane, Houston, TX 77055
Uptown Dance Company is funded in part by grants from Houston Arts Alliance and Texas Commission on the Arts, as well as donations from the Chevron Corporation, Powertherm Inc., and Southern Union Company. Our sincere thanks to those who have made contributions. Your generosity allows Uptown Dance Company to spread the beauty and joy of dance.
Uptown Dance Company has teamed up with AmazonSmile, and next time you shop at Amazon, Amazon will donate a percentage of the good to Uptown Dance Company.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Visit UDC’s AmazonSmile store (Click to visit store); or search for “Uptown Dance Company” when visiting AmazonSmile.com.
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Uptown Dance Company whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Learn more about Amazon Smile
Uptown Dance Company is funded in part by grants from City of Houston, Houston Arts Alliance and Texas Commission on the Arts, as well as donations from the The Anne and Henry Zarrow Foundation, Chevron Corporation, The David Andras Foundation, Jay & Charlotte Tribble Foundation, Bradley’s Art and Frame, JB Coskey, and Powertherm Co. Inc.